I am alive!!!
It is hard to quantify my life here in Mali into words so from now on my blogs may be less often and slightly more sporadic. It is just difficult to recite every action that impacts my life.
So I just returned from visiting my site and I had a great time. My host family once again is excellent and the town is eager to start working. I did get a little sick while I was there but this is Africa and sometimes you just gotta go with it. Bright side is I am feeling a lot better and now my body has some new antibodies to kick the shit out of anything that comes in my body. My site is great and my area around it is excellent. I am very excited for the next two years. The weather is muggy but soon it will start cooling down and the humidity will leave around Oct. I swear in as a Peace Corps Volunteer in 17 days! Then begins to two years of making a difference. I hate to make this short but trust me I will write plenty more after this. I love everyone see you all in a while
so happy that all is well. My prayers were answered. thank you Love mom
ReplyDelete