Monday, February 28, 2011

Just think about it

the world turns and churns but is different within the eye of the beholder
war is fought and bled on two sides but written by the fortunate soldier
let us not judge those until we wear out their souls of leather
judge us on how we fair during the good times and nasty weather
when our will is tested and we stand in the face of temptation
our spirit will come alive, our true self will face any confrontation
look through my eyes see my paradigm of this place and time
let loose the gavel of judgement sentence punishment for my crime
but understand me first and trust my faith and the forgiving plea
for I am the master of my being, the captain of my soul, I am Me
with faith in my God and loyalty to my heart, I look to tomorrow
each new sunrise brings new smiles, new challenges to follow
I'll fight to find my way, carve out my path and clear the way
to my new better tomorrow, my future that will be my brand new day
With a renewed energy I am fired into the front lines of todays fight
My God in my spirit, my family behind me, no man can stop my flight
I will rise to the top, rise up over any challenge, find a way
my road is clear, focus on point, I will succeed no matter what they say

No comments:

Post a Comment