My Ideal woman.....
now I have thought about this a lot so pardon the detail. When you've had no girlfriends and just hook ups and dates here and there you get to really figure out what you like so here we go. 5'5" to 5'7", brown hair( I don't mind blonde), more towards the auburn side compared to a darker hue. A decent tan, nothing like mine, more of the italian olive almost. Legs and butt are essential, BUT and I can not stress this enough, no huge huge huge ass. I want an athletic butt. Green or brown eyes, blue is to cliche, but a grey would be really cool. Speaking of athletic butt she is most definitely an athlete. An avid runner and loves to play tennis, swim, and occasionally bowl. Doesn't play golf, since that is my thing, and doesn't mind play a couple sets of tennis while I play 18 holes with Dad, Dom and Henry. She enjoys similar music as me, but hates heavy metal and hardcore music, this allows me something to listen to when I am in a bad mood and her recognize my mood. Also it gives me a good way to escape from everyone when I am working out or angry driving. Likes art and when I am corny romantic. Enjoys screwdrivers, vodka tonics or white wine. Likes the colors red and midnight blue to offset my like for lighter blues and yellows. Can't cook "professionally" so we split that, but I do most of it, although she does like learning how to and learns from my mom so of her best recipes. Loves reading and pushes our kids to do the same. Dad owns a boat and likes taking us sailing. Likes watching sports and semi follows basketball and baseball, but only really enjoys the playoffs. Thinks a framed Patrick Ewing jersey does not belong on the wall in the bedroom so moves it to my office. Loves to drive fast and just drive in general. Enjoys spending a saturday wine tasting, watching the kids soccer games or going to the beach....as much as a saturday tilling the garden. Wears sandals almost year round and doesn't care what people think of it. Enjoys walking Ewing, our female black lab, at night after work. Also doesn't care that I want to buy two more dogs that are enormous, either two more labs named Riley and Starks, or a German Shepherd named Rey and a caucasian sheepdog named ChewBacca. Head strong, fierce, and independent, loving, devoted to our family, portrays the perfect matriarch. Drives a Volvo SUV and rather enjoys it. College educated, steady job. Loves my parents....and the fact they visit all the time to spoil our kids. Most of all she loves me for all my quirks and is super family oriented. Understands that love is about faith, compromise, communication, and comfort. I'd rather her not like the Yankees but I could live with it....you do have to compromise. BUT!!!!! If she likes the Miami Heat or Real Madrid its over I don't care how perfect her tooshie is
No comments:
Post a Comment